Suitable for glass production enterprises and research institutes.
The SGT-3 is upgraded from the old model series SGT. SGT series are first initiated by Aoptek to measure visible transmittance of automobile glass. It can not only measure small sample, but also measure the actual automotive glass, which are suitable for glass production enterprises and research institutes. The instrument is also used to measure visible light imaging transmittance for other safety glass, laminated glass and dimming glass.
- Safety glass
- Laminated glass
- Dimming glass
- Visible light transmittance τv
- ISO 3538
- Intelligent control, calibrate & display automatically.
- Reasonable structure and convenient operation.
- Automaticly deduct stray light and dark current, strong anti-interference.
- Collect data automatically, stably and accurately.
- Results can be optionally printed.
|Measurable Glass Size||Standard 80×80mm Length of finished glass ＜ 2.5m||Power Supply||110VAC / 220VAC 50Hz/60Hz F3A|
|Repeatability||0.2％||Light Source||Standard A light source |
Color temperature 2856 ± 50K
|Receiver||CIE 1931 standard photometric receiver||Weight||75kg|