Small portable. Simple operation. Fast measurement.
This instrument adopts the induction principle, without probe contacting conductive film. It can measure sheet resistance of glass or film, which is necessary for Low-E coating measurement.
- Low-E coated glass, including on-line coating and off line coating.
- TCO photovoltaic glass, ITO glass, touch screen glass and LED luminescent glass.
- Transparent conductive film materials.
- Synthetic metal sheet and conductive paper.
- Other conductive and semiconductor materials.
- Sheet resistance
- Induction measurement without probe.
- Non-destructive test.
- Real-time test.
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
|Range||0.5～50 Ohm/sq||Working Time||10 hours|
|Accuracy||5% (0.5~5 Ohm/sq)||Charging Time||5 hours|
|Accuracy||7% (5~20 Ohm/sq)||Battery||18650 rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7V|
|Accuracy||10%(20~50 Ohm/sq)||Dimensions||280×120×240 mm|
|Operating Environment||0～40℃, ＜80% RH||Weight||2.2kg|