Suitable for factory to measure visible transmittance and reflectance (under standard illuminant A).
This instrument is used to measure visible reflectance and transmittance for flat materials and products, such as flat float glass, colored glass, and coated glass. Scattered light cannot be measured. This instrument is not necessarily equipped with computer, which is economic and easily-used. External serial printer makes data recorded easily. The instrument is not spectrum instruments, for high precision measurement of spectral transmittance and reflectance ratio and color, customer can choose Filmeasure2300 Rapid Spectral T&R Instrument and GlasSpec1000 VIS-NIR Spectrophotometer for Architectural Glass.
- Flat float glass
- Colored glass,
- Coated glass
- Visible transmittance and reflectance
- ISO 9050-2003
- Controlled by SCM, calibrate & display automatically.
- Results can be optionally printed.
- Automatically deduct stray light and dark current, strong anti-interference performance.
- No mechanic unit, structure is reasonable and durable.
|Repeatability||0.2％||Light Source||CIE standard light source A,|
|Accuracy||1％||Power supply||AC100V ~ 240V 3A|
|Observer||CIE 1964 V(λ)||Max power||200W|
|Sample||Less than 300mm×300mm||Weight||12kg|