Specified instruments to measure visible and NIR spectrum for IG.
GlasSpec1000 is a rapid measurement instrument specially designed for glass industry. The instrument not only can measure the optical parameters of single pane, but also can directly measure IG to meet the needs of manufacturers and quality inspection institutions. GlasSpec1000 can measure the overall solar direct spectral transmittance and spectral reflectance without destroying IG structure. With special software function, we can directly obtain optical performance of energy-saving glass.
- Single glass
- Insulating glass
- Laminated glass
- Spectral transmittance τ(λ) , spectral reflectance ρ(λ)
- Visible light transmittance τv , visible light reflectance ρv
- Transmission and reflection color coordinates (Yxy、L*a*b*) , color difference ΔE
- ISO 9050
- Patent products with independent intellectual property rights.
- Fast measurement speed which meet the requirements of mass measurements.
- Fast and directly measure IG without separating the glass.
- The whole set of photothermal parameters can be measured in about 5 minutes.
- Standard calculation, complete set of optical and thermal parameters are calculated according to relevant standards.
- The instrument is connected to the computer by the network.
|Wavelength Range||380nm～1000nm||Power Supply||AC100~240V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Spectrum Measurement Interval||1nm||Communication Interface||Ethernet|
|Spectral Half Width||5nm||Light Source||Halogen light source|
|Geometric Conditions||8°：8°||Measuring speed||5s for full measurement|
|Measurable Thickness||Normal glass: 40mm|
Max thickness of IG: 6+12A+6+12A+6