A necessary choice for manufacturers of double silver and triple silver Low-E coated glass.
Filmeasure2200 is suitable for building glass, display glass, electronic glass and other industries to measure the color uniformity of complex coating glass under specific angle measurement conditions. It is used to measure the deviation angle color uniformity of double silver and triple silver Low-E coating glass and on-line Low-E coating glass. The detection effect is obvious. This device plays a very important role in guiding the coating production process. It is a necessary choice for manufacturers of double silver and triple silver Low-E coated glass.
- Flat glass
- Coated glass (especially double silver, triple silver Low-E glass)
- Film and other materials
- Fast and automatic measurement.
- Independent intellectual property rights product.
- Large angle measurement, measurement at 45 ° or 60 ° viewing angle is available.
- It is suitable for a large amount of data test in factory.
- Display special wavelength, users can set the number of wavelength intervals of 1nm, 5nm, 10nm to display spectral data.
- Test data can be printed as a report.
- No damage for glass.It can measure large size single or insulating Low-E glass without cutting glass into small samples.
|Wavelength Range||380～1000nm||Power Supply||AC100~240V 3A|
|Spectrum Measurement Interval||1nm||Communication Interface||Ethernet|
|Spectral Half Width||3～5nm||Light Source||DC12V 50W Halogen light source|
|Geometric Conditions||45°：45°or 60°：60°||Measurable Glass Size||Minimum 50×50mm|
|Measuring Time||≤ 1s||Dimensions||610×550×520mm|
|Measurable Thickness||≤6+12A+6mm IG||Weight||50kg|